Like many others, you might be wondering, “ why do people even eat avocado toast”. Honestly, I only started to like avocados a couple months ago. I have become obsessed. Avocados are an amazing source of good fats, and avocado toast can be a nice breakfast and or lunch. Let’s get started with making our avocado toast.
Things you will need
• Sprouted Flourless Wheat-bread
• Tuscan Italian Dressing
• Earth Balance Butter
• One Avocado
• Salt, Pepper, and Red Pepper Flakes
• One Pan, Spoon, Plate, and Knife
1. First you want to grab your favorite pan, heat it up, and add one spoon of butter.
2. Place twice slices of bread onto your melted butter.
3. Grab your avocado, cut it in half, take out the seed, and slice each half to your liking.
4. Flip over each slice of bread, until it becomes a yummy slice of crispy, buttery-ness.
5. Grab your plate, place your bread onto the plate, grab each half of your avocado and scoop out each half, per slice of bread.
6. Add your salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
7. Grab your Arugula, place on to each slice of bread, and lastly drizzle your dressing on top of your avocado toast, and have at it. Enjoy!