Vegan Alfredo Pasta.
What you will need.
- • bow tie shells ( I get mine from trader joes for $1 )
- • Vegan butter
- • Vegan non dairy milk ( pea milk from ripple )
- • Vegan cheese & cream cheese ( provolone both from daiya )
- • Spinach
- • Meatless meat ( I used a meatless ground meat from stop & shop )
- • Garlic
- • Salt & pepper
- • Garlic powder
- • Dried parsley
- • Bring pot of water to a boil
- • Add salt to your liking
- • Add bow tie pasta when water is boiling
- In a separate pan
- • add diced non meat “ meat “ and let it get a little texture & crisp
- • Add garlic and let both cook a little
- • Add two spoons of butter ( I cook by spoon not measurements lol )
- • Add two spoons of dairy free cream cheese as well as your spinach ( two hand fulls )
- • Add non dairy cheese let melt and cook a little
- • When at a slight boil, add your drained pasta by stirring, with a spoon and mix
- • Turn off fire and let air for a little while
- Grab your bowl, your spoon & Serve, Serve, Serve!!
Sit down enjoy your meal, and tell how it went later. Hope you enjoy this meal, and come back for our next fab vegan meal.